LHS Nouvelle génération
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

LHS Nouvelle génération

Ligue de hockey simulé

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexionSite Complémentaire
FAIT
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

Recrue du mois

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Sharp
Dg temple de la renommée
Dg temple de la renommée
Sharp

Recrue du mois Empty
MessageSujet: Recrue du mois   Recrue du mois I_icon_minitimeVen 26 Aoû - 0:11

1-11-2011 Rookie of the month: Brayden Schenn (C)
NHL has awarded Brayden Schenn (C) of Philadelphia Flyers as Rookie Of The Month He registered 3 goals and 8 assists for 11 points in 11 games last month. He also had 1 game winning goal.

A native of Canada, Brayden Schenn was originally drafted to the NHL by the Los Angeles Kings in the 1st round of the 2009 entry draft. He has appeared in 11 NHL games during his career, notching 3 goals and adding 8 assists along with 2 penalty minutes. The 20 year old center has played 11 games with the Philadelphia Flyers this season, totalling 3+8=11 with 2 PIM.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Sharp
Dg temple de la renommée
Dg temple de la renommée
Sharp

Recrue du mois Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Recrue du mois   Recrue du mois I_icon_minitimeLun 5 Sep - 21:38

1-12-2011 Rookie of the month: Ryan Nugent-Hopkins (C)
NHL has awarded Ryan Nugent-Hopkins (C) of Edmonton Oilers as Rookie Of The Month He registered 6 goals and 6 assists for 12 points in 14 games last month. He also had 3 game winning goals.

A native of Canada, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins was originally drafted to the NHL by the Edmonton Oilers in the 1st round of the 2011 entry draft. He has appeared in 26 NHL games during his career, notching 8 goals and adding 13 assists along with 4 penalty minutes. The 18 year old center has played 26 games with the Edmonton Oilers this season, totalling 8+13=21 with 4 PIM.

Sharp
Dg temple de la renommée
Dg temple de la renommée
Sharp

Recrue du mois Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Recrue du mois   Recrue du mois I_icon_minitimeLun 5 Sep - 21:38

cheers
Green Man
Dg vedette
Dg vedette
Green Man

Recrue du mois Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Recrue du mois   Recrue du mois I_icon_minitimeMar 6 Sep - 8:00

affraid
Sharp
Dg temple de la renommée
Dg temple de la renommée
Sharp

Recrue du mois Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Recrue du mois   Recrue du mois I_icon_minitimeLun 12 Sep - 19:25

1-1-2012 Rookie of the month: Nazem Kadri (C)
NHL has awarded Nazem Kadri (C) of Toronto Maple Leafs as Rookie Of The Month He registered 4 goals and 8 assists for 12 points in 14 games last month.

A native of Canada, Nazem Kadri was originally drafted to the NHL by the Toronto Maple Leafs in the 1st round of the 2009 entry draft. He has appeared in 39 NHL games during his career, notching 8 goals and adding 12 assists along with 20 penalty minutes. The 21 year old center has played 39 games with the Toronto Maple Leafs this season, totalling 8+12=20 with 20 PIM.

Sharp
Dg temple de la renommée
Dg temple de la renommée
Sharp

Recrue du mois Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Recrue du mois   Recrue du mois I_icon_minitimeMer 21 Sep - 17:53

1-2-2012 Rookie of the month: John McFarland (C)
NHL has awarded John McFarland (C) of Florida Panthers as Rookie Of The Month He registered 5 goals and 2 assists for 7 points in 16 games last month.

A native of Canada, John McFarland was originally drafted to the NHL by the Florida Panthers in the 2nd round of the 2010 entry draft. He has appeared in 54 NHL games during his career, notching 7 goals and adding 10 assists along with 36 penalty minutes. The 19 year old center has played 54 games with the Florida Panthers this season, totalling 7+10=17 with 36 PIM.

Sharp
Dg temple de la renommée
Dg temple de la renommée
Sharp

Recrue du mois Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Recrue du mois   Recrue du mois I_icon_minitimeMar 27 Sep - 16:15

1-3-2012 Rookie of the month: Toni Rajala (L)
NHL has awarded Toni Rajala (L) of Edmonton Oilers as Rookie Of The Month He registered 2 goals and 7 assists for 9 points in 10 games last month. He also had 1 game winning goal.

A native of Finland, Toni Rajala was originally drafted to the NHL by the Edmonton Oilers in the 4th round of the 2009 entry draft. He has appeared in 18 NHL games during his career, notching 3 goals and adding 8 assists along with 8 penalty minutes. The 20 year old left wing has played 18 games with the Edmonton Oilers this season, totalling 3+8=11 with 8 PIM. He has also played 43 games with the Hamilton Bulldogs this season, totalling 9+3=12 with 12 PIM.

Sharp
Dg temple de la renommée
Dg temple de la renommée
Sharp

Recrue du mois Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Recrue du mois   Recrue du mois I_icon_minitimeMer 5 Oct - 15:59

1-4-2012 Rookie of the month: Brayden Schenn (C)
NHL has awarded Brayden Schenn (C) of Philadelphia Flyers as Rookie Of The Month He registered 6 goals and 8 assists for 14 points in 14 games last month. He also had 1 game winning goal.

A native of Canada, Brayden Schenn was originally drafted to the NHL by the Los Angeles Kings in the 1st round of the 2009 entry draft. He has appeared in 78 NHL games during his career, notching 24 goals and adding 31 assists along with 65 penalty minutes. The 20 year old center has played 78 games with the Philadelphia Flyers this season, totalling 24+31=55 with 65 PIM
Sharp
Dg temple de la renommée
Dg temple de la renommée
Sharp

Recrue du mois Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Recrue du mois   Recrue du mois I_icon_minitimeLun 10 Oct - 11:28

1-5-2012 Rookie of the month: Tomas Kubalik (R)
NHL has awarded Tomas Kubalik (R) of Columbus Blue Jackets as Rookie Of The Month He registered 5 goals and 4 assists for 9 points in 10 games last month. He also had 1 game winning goal.

A native of Czech, Tomas Kubalik was originally drafted to the NHL by the Columbus Blue Jackets in the 5th round of the 2008 entry draft. He has appeared in 17 NHL games during his career, notching 5 goals and adding 5 assists along with 31 penalty minutes. The 22 year old right wing has played 17 games with the Columbus Blue Jackets this season, totalling 5+5=10 with 31 PIM. He has also played 54 games with the Syracuse Crunch this season, totalling 15+15=30 with 26 PIM.

Sharp
Dg temple de la renommée
Dg temple de la renommée
Sharp

Recrue du mois Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Recrue du mois   Recrue du mois I_icon_minitimeDim 6 Nov - 23:00

1-11-2012 Rookie of the month: Jussi Pakkarinen (L)
NHL has awarded Jussi Pakkarinen (L) of Boston Bruins as Rookie Of The Month He registered 4 goals and 3 assists for 7 points in 8 games last month. He also had 2 game winning goals.

A native of Finland, Jussi Pakkarinen was originally drafted to the NHL by the Boston Bruins in the 1st round of the 2012 entry draft. He has appeared in 8 NHL games during his career, notching 4 goals and adding 3 assists along with 4 penalty minutes. The 18 year old left wing has played 8 games with the Boston Bruins this season, totalling 4+3=7 with 4 PIM.

Sharp
Dg temple de la renommée
Dg temple de la renommée
Sharp

Recrue du mois Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Recrue du mois   Recrue du mois I_icon_minitimeVen 18 Nov - 16:47

1-12-2012 Rookie of the month: Kirill Petrov (R)
NHL has awarded Kirill Petrov (R) of New York Islanders as Rookie Of The Month He registered 5 goals and 4 assists for 9 points in 14 games last month. He also had 3 game winning goals.

A native of Russia, Kirill Petrov was originally drafted to the NHL by the New York Islanders in the 3rd round of the 2008 entry draft. He has appeared in 15 NHL games during his career, notching 5 goals and adding 5 assists along with 19 penalty minutes. The 22 year old right wing has played 15 games with the New York Islanders this season, totalling 5+5=10 with 19 PIM. He has also played 10 games with the Bridgeport Sound Tigers this season, totalling 4+2=6 with 0 PIM.

Contenu sponsorisé

Recrue du mois Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Recrue du mois   Recrue du mois I_icon_minitime

Recrue du mois
Page 1 sur 1