LHS Nouvelle génération
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

LHS Nouvelle génération

Ligue de hockey simulé

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexionSite Complémentaire
FAIT
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Minessota Wild

3 participants
AuteurMessage
wdavew
Dg NHL
Dg NHL
wdavew

Minessota Wild Empty
MessageSujet: Minessota Wild   Minessota Wild I_icon_minitimeVen 19 Aoû - 16:06

Date : 22 septembre au 28 septembre (derniere semaine pre saison)

J'aimerais avoir l'humeur de mon vestiaire a l'approche de la saison 2011-2012

merci
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Sharp
Dg temple de la renommée
Dg temple de la renommée
Sharp

Minessota Wild Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Minessota Wild   Minessota Wild I_icon_minitimeDim 21 Aoû - 17:38

28-9-2011 Nathan Beaulieu sent back juniors
Minnesota Wild's Nathan Beaulieu did not make the team and was sent back for another year of junior hockey. The Minnesota Wild expect him to make another run at a roster spot next season.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

27-9-2011 Niklas Backstrom frustrated
Minnesota Wild goaltender Niklas Backstrom feels frustrated about his position in the organization. He feels he's good enough to be a franchise player for the team and wonders why the organization still considers him a core player.

A native of Finland, Niklas Backstrom, was originally signed as a free agent to the NHL. He has appeared in 173 NHL games during his career, booking 17 career shutouts and allowing 371 goals. The 33 year old goaltender has played 3 games with the Minnesota Wild this season, allowing 8 goals on 96 while booking 0 shutouts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

24-9-2011 Team captain meets with Alexander Burmistrov
Team captain Matt Cullen called a short meeting with Alexander Burmistrov after practice today to discuss some issues that have affected his play. I guess they needed someone to take the blame..., said Alexander Burmistrov as he left the ice, ...but I'll take it like a man

23-9-2011 Weekly team report
Who's hot

T.J. Oshie is looking good with 3 points in 2 games last week.

Who's cold

Matt Cullen has lost his sights and is now 6 games without a goal. Erik Cole has lost his sights and is now 6 games without a goal. Eric Nystrom has been a healthy scratch in his last five games. David Perron has lost his sights and is now 6 games without a goal.

Trainer's room

No injuries at the moment.

22-9-2011 Keith Ballard claimed off waivers.
Edmonton Oilers claimed Keith Ballard, who had been with Minnesota Wild, off waivers.

wdavew
Dg NHL
Dg NHL
wdavew

Minessota Wild Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Minessota Wild   Minessota Wild I_icon_minitimeVen 26 Aoû - 15:41

j'aimerais avoir l'humeur du 2 au 8 novembre 2011 svp
Sharp
Dg temple de la renommée
Dg temple de la renommée
Sharp

Minessota Wild Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Minessota Wild   Minessota Wild I_icon_minitimeMar 30 Aoû - 0:03

7-11-2011 Justin Falk frustrated
Minnesota Wild defenseman Justin Falk feels frustrated about his position in the organization. He feels he's good enough to be a regular player for the team and wonders why the organization still considers him a minor league player.

A native of Canada, Justin Falk was originally drafted to the NHL by the Minnesota Wild in the 4th round of the 2007 entry draft. He has appeared in 22 NHL games during his career, notching 0 goals and adding 6 assists along with 6 penalty minutes. The 23 year old defenseman has not yet played for the Minnesota Wild this season. He has played 17 games with the Houston Aeros this season, totalling 2+1=3 with 12 PIM.

7-11-2011 Darroll Powe frustrated
Minnesota Wild right wing Darroll Powe feels frustrated about his position in the organization. He feels he's good enough to be a core player for the team and wonders why the organization still considers him a regular player.

A native of Canada, Darroll Powe, was originally signed as a free agent to the NHL. He has appeared in 77 NHL games during his career, notching 10 goals and adding 10 assists along with 50 penalty minutes. The 26 year old right wing has played 17 games with the Minnesota Wild this season, totalling 4+5=9 with 15 PIM.

5-11-2011 Darroll Powe frustrated
Minnesota Wild right wing Darroll Powe feels frustrated about his position in the organization. He feels he's good enough to be a core player for the team and wonders why the organization still considers him a regular player.

A native of Canada, Darroll Powe, was originally signed as a free agent to the NHL. He has appeared in 76 NHL games during his career, notching 10 goals and adding 9 assists along with 50 penalty minutes. The 26 year old right wing has played 16 games with the Minnesota Wild this season, totalling 4+4=8 with 15 PIM.

5-11-2011 Mark Streit speaks up.
Mark Streit is disappointed in the team tactics after averaging 8 minutes in the last five games. He wants more icetime.

5-11-2011 Marek Zidlicky injured.
Marek Zidlicky (Minessota Wild 937189210) suffered arm injury during the game in an incident with Brent Seabrook (Minessota Wild 3124614834). He is expected to be sidelined for more than a month. I just kind of rolled over his back and I couldn't get my arm down to brace myself, so I landed awkwardly, he quoted before being taken to the hospital for tests.

4-11-2011 Weekly team report
Who's hot

Devin Setoguchi is looking steady with 3 points in 3 games last week. Patrik Berglund is looking steady with 3 points in 3 games last week.

Who's cold

Matt Cullen has lost his sights and is now 6 games without a goal. Tom Poti has played 12 games without a goal. Martin Havlat has lost his sights and is now 7 games without a goal. Eric Nystrom has been a healthy scratch in his last five games. Josh Harding hasn't got a chance to start in the last five games. T.J. Oshie has lost his sights and is now 5 games without a goal. Alexander Burmistrov has lost his sights and is now 6 games without a goal.

Trainer's room

Jonas Brodin remains sidelined with abdomen injury.

Huge
Dg recrue
Dg recrue
Huge

Minessota Wild Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Minessota Wild   Minessota Wild I_icon_minitimeMar 15 Nov - 20:01

le vestiaire du Wild du 15 au 20 novembre stp!
Sharp
Dg temple de la renommée
Dg temple de la renommée
Sharp

Minessota Wild Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Minessota Wild   Minessota Wild I_icon_minitimeMer 16 Nov - 16:45

19-11-2012 Tyler Graovac injured.
Tyler Graovac of Houston Aeros suffered injury during tonights minorleague game against the Hamilton Bulldogs. He is expected to be sidelined for a couple of days . They just want to be careful after what happened to me last time. I'll dress for tomorrows practice, then it's up to the coaching staff, were his words after the game.

18-11-2012 Tony Martensson agrees on a contract.
Tony Martensson has signed a $700 000 per year, 1 year deal with the Minnesota Wild. Detailed terms of the deal were not announced.

A native of Sweden, Tony Martensson was originally drafted to the NHL by the Anaheim Mighty Ducks in the 7th round of the 2001 entry draft. He has appeared in 6 NHL games during his career, notching 1 goals and adding 1 assists along with 0 penalty minutes. The 32 year old center has not yet played for the Minnesota Wild this season.

16-11-2012 James Sheppard frustrated
Minnesota Wild left wing James Sheppard feels frustrated about his position in the organization. He feels he's good enough to be a core player for the team and wonders why the organization still considers him a regular player.

A native of Canada, James Sheppard was originally drafted to the NHL by the Minnesota Wild in the 1st round of the 2006 entry draft. He has appeared in 252 NHL games during his career, notching 16 goals and adding 48 assists along with 91 penalty minutes. The 24 year old left wing has played 10 games with the Minnesota Wild this season, totalling 2+6=8 with 5 PIM.

16-11-2012 Weekly team report
Who's hot

Dainius Zubrus is looking steady with 3 points in 4 games last week. Erik Cole is looking steady with 3 points in 4 games last week. Devin Setoguchi is looking steady with 3 points in 4 games last week. Jarod Palmer is looking steady with 3 points in 4 games last week. Marek Zidlicky is looking good with 5 points in 4 games last week. Steven Stamkos is looking red hot with a 6 game point streak.

Who's cold

Matt Cullen has lost his sights and is now 9 games without a goal. Jake Allen hasn't got a chance to start in the last five games. Mikael Granlund has lost his sights and is now 10 games without a goal.

Trainer's room

Marco Scandella remains sidelined with arm injury. David Perron remains sidelined with thigh injury. James Sheppard remains sidelined with abdomen injury.

16-11-2012 Marco Scandella resumes light training.
Minnesota Wild defenseman Marco Scandella has resumed light training after his arm injury and is listed day to day.

15-11-2012 David Perron resumes light training.
Minnesota Wild left wing David Perron has resumed light training after his thigh injury and is listed day to day.

Huge
Dg recrue
Dg recrue
Huge

Minessota Wild Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Minessota Wild   Minessota Wild I_icon_minitimeJeu 17 Nov - 1:11

le vestiare du wild du 21 au 26 novembre stp!
Sharp
Dg temple de la renommée
Dg temple de la renommée
Sharp

Minessota Wild Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Minessota Wild   Minessota Wild I_icon_minitimeVen 18 Nov - 15:56

25-11-2012 Jason Zucker resumes full training.
Houston Aeros center Jason Zucker has resumed full training after his injury.

24-11-2012 Joel Broda uncertain about future
Joel Broda wants clarification on his future as he no longer can be considered a prospect. He wants you to clarify his status in the organization.

23-11-2012 Weekly team report
Who's hot

No-one is especially hot at the moment.

Who's cold

Matt Cullen has lost his sights and is now 12 games without a goal. Justin Falk has been a healthy scratch in his last five games. Jake Allen hasn't got a chance to start in the last five games. Enver Lisin has lost his sights and is now 7 games without a goal. Devin Setoguchi has lost his sights and is now 5 games without a goal. Jonas Junland is looking out of place on the ice despite notching 2 points last week.

Trainer's room

James Sheppard remains sidelined with abdomen injury.

22-11-2012 Charlie Coyle injured.
Charlie Coyle of Houston Aeros suffered leg injury during tonights minorleague game against the Saint John Flames. He is expected to be sidelined for around two weeks . I think it's rehabilitation for the next couple of weeks for me, were his words after the game.

21-11-2012 Marco Scandella resumes full training.
Minnesota Wild defenseman Marco Scandella has resumed full training after his arm injury.

21-11-2012 Tyler Graovac resumes full training.
Houston Aeros center Tyler Graovac has resumed full training after his injury
Huge
Dg recrue
Dg recrue
Huge

Minessota Wild Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Minessota Wild   Minessota Wild I_icon_minitimeVen 18 Nov - 17:51

le vestiaire du Wild du 27 novembre au 2 décembre stp!
Contenu sponsorisé

Minessota Wild Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Minessota Wild   Minessota Wild I_icon_minitime

Minessota Wild
Page 1 sur 1