LHS Nouvelle génération
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

LHS Nouvelle génération

Ligue de hockey simulé

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexionSite Complémentaire
FAIT
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Gigabyte Ecran PC Gamer 27″ LED M27Q (rev2.0) + Radeon RX 6950 ...
749 € 939 €
Voir le deal

Washington Capitals

2 participants
AuteurMessage
marttheclown
Dg expert
Dg expert
marttheclown

Washington Capitals Empty
MessageSujet: Washington Capitals   Washington Capitals I_icon_minitimeJeu 18 Aoû - 17:58

Date : 22 septembre au 28 septembre (derniere semaine pre saison)

J'aimerais avoir l'humeur de mon vestiaire a l'approche de la saison 2011-2012

merci
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Sharp
Dg temple de la renommée
Dg temple de la renommée
Sharp

MessageSujet: Re: Washington Capitals   Washington Capitals I_icon_minitimeVen 19 Aoû - 15:53

25-9-2011 Christoph Schubert agrees on a contract.
Christoph Schubert has signed a $1 000 000 per year, 3 year deal with the Washington Capitals. Detailed terms of the deal were not announced.

A native of Germany, Christoph Schubert was originally drafted to the NHL by the Ottawa Senators in the 5th round of the 2001 entry draft. He has appeared in 268 NHL games during his career, notching 23 goals and adding 42 assists along with 194 penalty minutes. The 29 year old left wing has not yet played for the Washington Capitals this season.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

24-9-2011 Karl Alzner uncertain about future
Karl Alzner wants clarification on his future as he no longer can be considered a prospect. He wants you to clarify his status in the organization.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

24-9-2011 Ethan Moreau agrees on a contract.
Ethan Moreau has signed a $1 100 000 per year, 1 year deal with the Washington Capitals. Detailed terms of the deal were not announced.

A native of Canada, Ethan Moreau was originally drafted to the NHL by the Chicago Blackhawks in the 1st round of the 1994 entry draft. He has appeared in 787 NHL games during his career, notching 136 goals and adding 123 assists along with 1004 penalty minutes. The 36 year old left wing has not yet played for the Washington Capitals this season.

23-9-2011 Weekly team report
Who's hot

Nick Boynton is looking good with 3 points in 2 games last week. Dany Heatley is looking good with 3 points in 2 games last week. Ryan Callahan is looking good with 3 points in 2 games last week.

Who's cold

Keith Aucoin has lost his sights and is now 6 games without a goal. Nicklas Bäckström has lost his sights and is now 5 games without a goal.

Trainer's room

No injuries at the moment.

marttheclown
Dg expert
Dg expert
marttheclown

MessageSujet: Re: Washington Capitals   Washington Capitals I_icon_minitimeLun 22 Aoû - 20:42

Je voudrais avoir l'humeur de mon vestiaire du 15 octobre au 21 octobre

merci
Sharp
Dg temple de la renommée
Dg temple de la renommée
Sharp

MessageSujet: Re: Washington Capitals   Washington Capitals I_icon_minitimeJeu 25 Aoû - 18:24

15-10-2011 Washington Capitals trade
Washington Capitals traded Andrei Markov and Ryan Callahan to Tampa Bay Lightning for Eric Brewer and Vincent Lecavali
marttheclown
Dg expert
Dg expert
marttheclown

MessageSujet: Re: Washington Capitals   Washington Capitals I_icon_minitimeVen 26 Aoû - 16:42

j'aimerais avoir l'humeur du vestiaire du 2 au 8 novembre 2011 svp

merci
Sharp
Dg temple de la renommée
Dg temple de la renommée
Sharp

MessageSujet: Re: Washington Capitals   Washington Capitals I_icon_minitimeMar 30 Aoû - 0:04

6-11-2011 Mattias Sjögren resumes full training.
Portland Pirates center Mattias Sjögren has resumed full training after his injury.

6-11-2011 Joel Ward resumes full training.
Portland Pirates right wing Joel Ward has resumed full training after his injury.

5-11-2011 Anton Gustafsson resumes light training.
Portland Pirates center Anton Gustafsson has resumed light training after his injury and is listed day to day.

5-11-2011 Matthew Ford resumes full training.
Portland Pirates right wing Matthew Ford has resumed full training after his injury.

5-11-2011 Robin Figren agrees on a contract.
Robin Figren has signed a one year deal with the Portland Pirates. Financial terms of the deal were not announced.

5-11-2011 Mattias Sjögren injured.
Mattias Sjögren of Portland Pirates suffered chest injury during tonights minorleague game against the Detroit Vipers. He is expected to be sidelined for a couple of days . It's nothing big, I'll be back soon, ready to strike back, he said in a TV interview.

5-11-2011 Anton Gustafsson injured.
Anton Gustafsson of Portland Pirates suffered knee injury during tonights minorleague game against the Detroit Vipers. He is expected to be sidelined for about a week . Sometimes you have to take a hit like that for the team, he said before being taken away for x-rays.

4-11-2011 Weekly team report
Who's hot

Nicklas Bäckström is looking good with a 5 game point scoring streak with 2 game goalstreak.

Who's cold

Tomas Vokoun hasn't got a chance to start in the last five games. Jason Chimera has lost his sights and is now 6 games without a goal. Daniel Winnik has been a healthy scratch in his last five games. Keith Aucoin is down on his game pulling a 12 game streak without registering a single point. Troy Brouwer has lost his sights and is now 9 games without a goal. Dany Heatley has lost his sights and is now 7 games without a goal. John Carlson has played 12 games without a goal. Eric Fehr has been a healthy scratch in his last five games.

Trainer's room

3-11-2011 Tomi Pekkala agrees on a contract.
Tomi Pekkala has signed a one year deal with the Portland Pirates. Financial terms of the deal were not announced.

3-11-2011 Dmitri Kugryshev injured.
Dmitri Kugryshev of Portland Pirates suffered injury during tonights minorleague game against the Bridgeport Sound Tigers. He is expected to be sidelined for a couple of months . Yes it does hurt, quite a bit actually, he said before being taken away for x-rays.

marttheclown
Dg expert
Dg expert
marttheclown

MessageSujet: Re: Washington Capitals   Washington Capitals I_icon_minitimeMar 30 Aoû - 22:11

du 9 au 15 novembre , je voudrait savoir l'humeur de mon vestiaire.
Sharp
Dg temple de la renommée
Dg temple de la renommée
Sharp

MessageSujet: Re: Washington Capitals   Washington Capitals I_icon_minitimeMer 31 Aoû - 20:28

14-11-2011 Jamie McGinn interviewed in paper
Jamie McGinn was interviewed in today's paper about the recent trade that sent him from San Jose Sharks to Washington Capitals. I'm the last one to make excuses, but it's all about winning and losing. Obviously I'm disappointed things didn't work out, he said as he cleaned out his locker.

14-11-2011 Washington Capitals trade
Washington Capitals traded Evgeni Kuznetsov, Joel Ward and Nicklas Bäckström to San Jose Sharks for Joe Thornton and Jamie McGinn

14-11-2011 Media praises the Washington Capitals
The Washington Capitals are flying high with a 9 game undefeated streak. Washington Capitals left wing Ethan Moreau commented about their recent success: Let's face it, we've got a great core of guys here, some real strong young guys and a good squad of leaders. If every team had that then they'd do just as good.

13-11-2011 Cody Eakin resumes light training.
Portland Pirates center Cody Eakin has resumed light training after his injury and is listed day to day.

11-11-2011 Player of the week: Dany Heatley (R)
NHL has awarded Dany Heatley (R) of Washington Capitals as Player Of The Week He registered 4 goals and 3 assists for 7 points in 3 games last week. He also had 1 game winning goal.

A native of Canada, Dany Heatley was originally drafted to the NHL by the Atlanta Thrashers in the 1st round of the 2000 entry draft. He has appeared in 522 NHL games during his career, notching 267 goals and adding 291 assists along with 471 penalty minutes. The 30 year old right wing has played 15 games with the Washington Capitals this season, totalling 7+8=15 with 15 PIM.

11-11-2011 Weekly team report
Who's hot

Vincent Lecavalier is looking good with 4 points in 3 games last week. Dave Bolland is looking steady with 3 points in 3 games last week. Brandon Dubinsky is looking good with a 3 game point scoring streak with 1 game goalstreak. Dany Heatley is looking good with a 4 game point scoring streak with 3 game goalstreak. Mike Green is looking steady with 3 points in 3 games last week.

Who's cold

Tomas Vokoun hasn't got a chance to start in the last five games. Jason Chimera has lost his sights and is now 9 games without a goal. Daniel Winnik has been a healthy scratch in his last five games. Keith Aucoin is sliding on a 15 game streak without registering a single point. John Carlson has played 15 games without a goal. Eric Fehr has been a healthy scratch in his last five games.

Trainer's room

11-11-2011 Media praises the Washington Capitals
We've worked hard this season and the results speak for them selves said Washington Capitals coach Ron Wilson after today's win over the Calgary Flames. The Washington Capitals have now a 8 game undefeated streak.

10-11-2011 Anton Gustafsson resumes full training.
Portland Pirates center Anton Gustafsson has resumed full training after his injury.

marttheclown
Dg expert
Dg expert
marttheclown

MessageSujet: Re: Washington Capitals   Washington Capitals I_icon_minitimeDim 4 Sep - 17:55

J'aimerais savoir l'humeur du vestiaire du 21 novembre 2011 au 26 Novembre 2011
Sharp
Dg temple de la renommée
Dg temple de la renommée
Sharp

MessageSujet: Re: Washington Capitals   Washington Capitals I_icon_minitimeLun 5 Sep - 19:06

25-11-2011 Weekly team report
Who's hot

Dany Heatley is looking steady with 4 points in 4 games last week. Alexander Ovechkin is looking steady with 4 points in 4 games last week.

Who's cold

Dave Bolland has lost his sights and is now 7 games without a goal. Michal Neuvirth has been chilly and allowed 4 goals in 1 games. Troy Brouwer has lost his sights and is now 7 games without a goal. Brandon Dubinsky has lost his sights and is now 5 games without a goal. John Carlson has played 21 games without a goal.

Trainer's room

Joe Thornton remains sidelined with wrist injury. Karl Alzner remains sidelined with knee injury.

24-11-2011 Vincent Lecavalier resumes full training.
Washington Capitals center Vincent Lecavalier has resumed full training after his head injury.

24-11-2011 Dmitri Orlov injured.
Dmitri Orlov of Portland Pirates suffered injury during tonights minorleague game against the Louisville Panthers. He is expected to be sidelined for a couple of days . I should be back in the lineup soon, it doesn't feel that serious, he commented in a radio interview after the game.

24-11-2011 Karl Alzner injured.
Karl Alzner (Washington Capitals 2133009938) suffered knee injury during the game in an incident with Scott Nichol (Washington Capitals 3594606959). He is expected to be sidelined for around two weeks. It hurts, I admit, but I just have to take it like a man, he said after the game in the dressing room.

22-11-2011 Joe Thornton resumes light training.
Washington Capitals center Joe Thornton has resumed light training after his wrist injury and is listed day to day.

22-11-2011 Daniel Winnik agrees on a contract.
Daniel Winnik has signed a $650 000 per year, 2 year deal with the Washington Capitals. Detailed terms of the deal were not announced.

A native of Canada, Daniel Winnik was originally drafted to the NHL by the Phoenix Coyotes in the 9th round of the 2004 entry draft. He has appeared in 135 NHL games during his career, notching 14 goals and adding 20 assists along with 88 penalty minutes. The 26 year old center has played 7 games with the Washington Capitals this season, totalling 0+1=1 with 0 PIM.

22-11-2011 Joe Thornton injured.
Joe Thornton (Washington Capitals 2133009938) suffered wrist injury during the game in an incident with Jim Slater (Washington Capitals 799320846). He is expected to be sidelined for about a week. I was worried when it happened, but it's not stiff now and that's a good sign. I should be skating again before the end of the week, he said from the locker room after being helped off the ice.

21-11-2011 Tomas Vokoun rejects contract offer.
Tomas Vokoun rejected the $1 200 000 per year, 1 year offer from Washington Capitals

marttheclown
Dg expert
Dg expert
marttheclown

MessageSujet: Re: Washington Capitals   Washington Capitals I_icon_minitimeMer 7 Sep - 20:50

Je voudrais savoir l'humeur de mon vestiaire du 3 au 8 decembre merci!
Sharp
Dg temple de la renommée
Dg temple de la renommée
Sharp

MessageSujet: Re: Washington Capitals   Washington Capitals I_icon_minitimeJeu 8 Sep - 17:17

6-12-2011 Chris Bourque injured.
Chris Bourque of Portland Pirates suffered injury during tonights minorleague game against the Philadelphia Phantoms. He is expected to be sidelined for almost a month . I won't be able to do much for the next few weeks, he commented to the media.

5-12-2011 Karl Alzner resumes full training.
Washington Capitals defenseman Karl Alzner has resumed full training after his knee injury.

4-12-2011 Team captain meets with Jamie McGinn
Following the team's recent 4-2 win against Detroit Red Wings on 2-12-2011, Washington Capitals captain Dany Heatley and Jamie McGinn did not leave the bench after the game for a while. I wanted to go over some things that have been troubling his game lately, said Dany Heatley

4-12-2011 Dmitri Orlov resumes full training.
Portland Pirates defenseman Dmitri Orlov has resumed full training after his injury.

4-12-2011 Jeff Schultz resumes light training.
Portland Pirates defenseman Jeff Schultz has resumed light training after his injury and is listed day to day.

marttheclown
Dg expert
Dg expert
marttheclown

MessageSujet: Re: Washington Capitals   Washington Capitals I_icon_minitimeVen 9 Sep - 15:25

J'aimerais savoir l'humeur du vestiaire du 9 Decembre 2011 au 14 Décembre 2011

MERCI
Sharp
Dg temple de la renommée
Dg temple de la renommée
Sharp

MessageSujet: Re: Washington Capitals   Washington Capitals I_icon_minitimeVen 9 Sep - 15:46

14-12-2011 Media praises the Washington Capitals
We've worked hard this season and the results speak for them selves said Washington Capitals coach Ron Wilson after today's win over the San Jose Sharks. The Washington Capitals have now a 7 game undefeated streak.

9-12-2011 Weekly team report
Who's hot

Joe Thornton is looking good with 3 points in 2 games last week. Eric Brewer is looking good with 3 points in 2 games last week. Nicklas Bergfors is looking red hot with a 6 game point streak. Brandon Dubinsky is looking good with 4 points in 2 games last week. Jason Spezza is looking good with a 3 game point scoring streak with 2 game goalstreak. John Carlson is looking good with a 3 game point scoring streak with 1 game goalstreak. Alexander Ovechkin is looking good with 5 points in 2 games last week.

Who's cold

Tomas Vokoun hasn't got a chance to start in the last five games. Dave Bolland has lost his sights and is now 13 games without a goal. Troy Brouwer has lost his sights and is now 13 games without a goal.

Trainer's room

9-12-2011 Jeff Schultz resumes full training.
Portland Pirates defenseman Jeff Schultz has resumed full training after his injury.

marttheclown
Dg expert
Dg expert
marttheclown

MessageSujet: Re: Washington Capitals   Washington Capitals I_icon_minitimeLun 12 Sep - 12:50

J'aimerais savoir l'humeur du vestiaire du 21 Decembre 2011 au 28 Décembre 2011

MERCI
Sharp
Dg temple de la renommée
Dg temple de la renommée
Sharp

MessageSujet: Re: Washington Capitals   Washington Capitals I_icon_minitimeLun 12 Sep - 17:11

27-12-2011 Troy Brouwer frustrated
Washington Capitals right wing Troy Brouwer feels frustrated about his position in the organization. He feels he's good enough to be a core player for the team and wonders why the organization still considers him a regular player.

A native of Canada, Troy Brouwer was originally drafted to the NHL by the Chicago Blackhawks in the 7th round of the 2004 entry draft. He has appeared in 115 NHL games during his career, notching 14 goals and adding 22 assists along with 65 penalty minutes. The 26 year old right wing has played 34 games with the Washington Capitals this season, totalling 4+5=9 with 8 PIM.

26-12-2011 Jay Beagle injured.
Jay Beagle of Portland Pirates suffered injury during tonights minorleague game against the Lowell Lock Monsters. He is expected to be sidelined for a couple of days . I won't be able to do much for the next few weeks, he commented to the media.

26-12-2011 Jay Beagle injured.
Jay Beagle of Portland Pirates suffered injury during tonights minorleague game against the Lowell Lock Monsters. He is expected to be sidelined for almost a month . I hit a bad patch of ice, and it's not the first time that's happened here. The league should do something about this Arena, he said in a TV interview.

24-12-2011 Jamie McGinn agrees on a contract.
Jamie McGinn has signed a $900 000 per year, 3 year deal with the Washington Capitals. Detailed terms of the deal were not announced.

A native of Canada, Jamie McGinn was originally drafted to the NHL by the San Jose Sharks in the 2nd round of the 2006 entry draft. He has appeared in 70 NHL games during his career, notching 5 goals and adding 6 assists along with 12 penalty minutes. The 23 year old right wing has played 35 games with the Washington Capitals this season, totalling 1+4=5 with 10 PIM.

24-12-2011 Chris Bourque resumes light training.
Portland Pirates left wing Chris Bourque has resumed light training after his injury and is listed day to day.

23-12-2011 Weekly team report
Who's hot

Joe Thornton is looking steady with 3 points in 3 games last week. Dany Heatley is looking steady with 3 points in 3 games last week. Alexander Ovechkin is looking good with a 3 game point scoring streak with 3 game goalstreak. Mike Green is looking steady with 3 points in 3 games last week.

Who's cold

Jamie McGinn is sliding on a 18 game streak without registering a single point. Dave Bolland is down on his game pulling a 13 game streak without registering a single point. Troy Brouwer has lost his sights and is now 5 games without a goal. Eric Fehr has been a healthy scratch in his last five games.

Trainer's room

22-12-2011 Robin Figren resumes full training.
Portland Pirates right wing Robin Figren has resumed full training after his injury.

marttheclown
Dg expert
Dg expert
marttheclown

MessageSujet: Re: Washington Capitals   Washington Capitals I_icon_minitimeVen 16 Sep - 12:48

Je vais prendre mon humeur de vestiaire du 2 au 9 janvier merci
Sharp
Dg temple de la renommée
Dg temple de la renommée
Sharp

MessageSujet: Re: Washington Capitals   Washington Capitals I_icon_minitimeSam 17 Sep - 2:13

7-1-2012 Mike Green frustrated
Washington Capitals defenseman Mike Green feels frustrated about his position in the organization. He feels he's good enough to be a franchise player for the team and wonders why the organization still considers him a core player.

A native of Canada, Mike Green was originally drafted to the NHL by the Washington Capitals in the 1st round of the 2004 entry draft. He has appeared in 282 NHL games during his career, notching 59 goals and adding 112 assists along with 192 penalty minutes. The 26 year old defenseman has played 40 games with the Washington Capitals this season, totalling 7+20=27 with 8 PIM.

6-1-2012 Ron Wilson praises Matia Marcantuoni
Washington Capitals head coach Ron Wilson has praised young center Matia Marcantuoni in his latest interviews. Altough he seems very fond of this highly skilled youngster, he didn't want to comment on his team's strategy concerning the upcoming draft.

Matia Marcantuoni has played 39 games with Kitchener Rangers this season, collecting 41+36=77 with 31 PIM.

6-1-2012 Weekly team report
Who's hot

Brandon Dubinsky is looking good with 4 points in 3 games last week. John Carlson is looking steady with 3 points in 3 games last week. Alexander Ovechkin is looking steady with 3 points in 3 games last week.

Who's cold

Joe Thornton has lost his sights and is now 6 games without a goal. Tomas Vokoun hasn't got a chance to start in the last five games. Daniel Winnik is sliding on a 16 game streak without registering a single point. Troy Brouwer has lost his sights and is now 11 games without a goal. Eric Fehr has been a healthy scratch in his last five games.

Trainer's room

4-1-2012 Jamie McGinn frustrated
Washington Capitals right wing Jamie McGinn feels frustrated about his position in the organization. He feels he's good enough to be a regular player for the team and wonders why the organization still considers him a minor league player.

A native of Canada, Jamie McGinn was originally drafted to the NHL by the San Jose Sharks in the 2nd round of the 2006 entry draft. He has appeared in 76 NHL games during his career, notching 5 goals and adding 7 assists along with 14 penalty minutes. The 23 year old right wing has played 41 games with the Washington Capitals this season, totalling 1+5=6 with 12 PIM.

4-1-2012 Brandon Dubinsky reaches career high !
Brandon Dubinsky marked a new career high in goals with 15 tallies after scoring in tonights game against Ottawa Senators. Hopefully one day this puck will end up in the Hall of Fame, he said as his teammates crowded around him.

A native of USA, Brandon Dubinsky was originally drafted to the NHL by the New York Rangers in the 2nd round of the 2004 entry draft. He has appeared in 208 NHL games during his career, notching 42 goals and adding 74 assists along with 258 penalty minutes. The 25 year old left wing has played 38 games with the Washington Capitals this season, totalling 15+20=35 with 65 PIM.

4-1-2012 Media praises the Washington Capitals
As a coach, if you can get your team to work hard every night, then you've done your job, commented Washington Capitals coach Ron Wilson after today's game against the Ottawa Senators. This brings their current streak to 8 games undefeated.

3-1-2012 Dany Heatley reaches a milestone !
Dany Heatley notched the 300th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Carolina Hurricanes on a goal by John Carlson. I just come to the rink ready to play and give it 110%, our record breaker told a Hockey Night in Canada reporter..

A native of Canada, Dany Heatley was originally drafted to the NHL by the Atlanta Thrashers in the 1st round of the 2000 entry draft. He has appeared in 544 NHL games during his career, notching 281 goals and adding 300 assists along with 477 penalty minutes. The 30 year old right wing has played 37 games with the Washington Capitals this season, totalling 21+17=38 with 21 PIM.

2-1-2012 Washington Capitals players selected to World Junior Championships
World Junior Championships (U-20) in icehockey are about to start. The following players from Washington Capitals organization have been selected to represent their countries:

-Brett Flemming (CAN)
-Philipp Grubauer (GER)
-Steffen Soberg (NOR)
-Caleb Herbert (USA)

marttheclown
Dg expert
Dg expert
marttheclown

MessageSujet: Re: Washington Capitals   Washington Capitals I_icon_minitimeMar 20 Sep - 17:05

Je vais prendre mon humeur de vestiaire du 22 au 27 janvier merci
Sharp
Dg temple de la renommée
Dg temple de la renommée
Sharp

MessageSujet: Re: Washington Capitals   Washington Capitals I_icon_minitimeMer 21 Sep - 16:44

27-1-2012 Washington Capitals trade
Washington Capitals traded Nicklas Bergfors and Jason Spezza to Vancouver Canucks for Daniel Sedin

25-1-2012 Joe Thornton reaches a milestone !
Joe Thornton notched the 600th assist of his career in tonight's game against the Ottawa Senators on a goal by Alexander Ovechkin. I just come to the rink ready to play and give it 110%, he replied after giving his game stick to a representative of a local charity organization..

A native of Canada, Joe Thornton was originally drafted to the NHL by the Boston Bruins in the 1st round of the 1997 entry draft. He has appeared in 881 NHL games during his career, notching 284 goals and adding 600 assists along with 840 penalty minutes. The 32 year old center has played 45 games with the Washington Capitals this season, totalling 19+23=42 with 9 PIM
marttheclown
Dg expert
Dg expert
marttheclown

MessageSujet: Re: Washington Capitals   Washington Capitals I_icon_minitimeVen 23 Sep - 13:17

J'aimerais avoir l'humeur de mon vestiere du 2 au 11 fevrier

merci
Sharp
Dg temple de la renommée
Dg temple de la renommée
Sharp

MessageSujet: Re: Washington Capitals   Washington Capitals I_icon_minitimeVen 23 Sep - 13:22

lolll c 7 jours maximum.....t rendu a 10
marttheclown
Dg expert
Dg expert
marttheclown

MessageSujet: Re: Washington Capitals   Washington Capitals I_icon_minitimeVen 23 Sep - 13:29

ESCUSE MOI je voulais dire du 4 au 11 fevrier !!!!

jocolor
Sharp
Dg temple de la renommée
Dg temple de la renommée
Sharp

MessageSujet: Re: Washington Capitals   Washington Capitals I_icon_minitimeDim 25 Sep - 23:24

11-2-2012 François Bouchard frustrated
Washington Capitals right wing François Bouchard feels frustrated about his position in the organization. He feels he's good enough to be a regular player for the team and wonders why the organization still considers him a minor league player.

A native of Canada, François Bouchard was originally drafted to the NHL by the Washington Capitals in the 2nd round of the 2006 entry draft. He has not yet played at NHL level. The 23 year old right wing has not yet played for the Washington Capitals this season. He has played 56 games with the Portland Pirates this season, totalling 12+10=22 with 30 PIM.

10-2-2012 Weekly team report
Who's hot

Daniel Sedin is looking good with 4 points in 3 games last week. Brandon Dubinsky is looking steady with 3 points in 3 games last week. Alexander Ovechkin is looking good with 4 points in 3 games last week.

Who's cold

Troy Brouwer has lost his sights and is now 5 games without a goal. Dany Heatley has lost his sights and is now 7 games without a goal. Michael Leighton hasn't got a chance to start in the last five games. John Carlson has played 15 games without a goal. Eric Fehr has been a healthy scratch in his last five games.

Trainer's room

Michal Neuvirth remains sidelined with chest injury.

8-2-2012 Dmitri Kugryshev agrees on a contract.
Dmitri Kugryshev has signed a $550 000 per year, 2 year deal with the Washington Capitals. Detailed terms of the deal were not announced.

A native of Russia, Dmitri Kugryshev was originally drafted to the NHL by the Washington Capitals in the 2nd round of the 2008 entry draft. He has not yet played at NHL level. The 22 year old right wing has not yet played for the Washington Capitals this season. He has played 18 games with the Portland Pirates this season, totalling 1+0=1 with 14 PIM.

6-2-2012 Ron Wilson praises Ryan Murray
Washington Capitals head coach Ron Wilson has praised young defenseman Ryan Murray in his latest interviews. Altough he seems very fond of this highly skilled youngster, he didn't want to comment on his team's strategy concerning the upcoming draft.

Ryan Murray has played 53 games with Red Deer Rebels this season, collecting 20+38=58 with 18 PIM.

PS...je sais que c 8 jours mais je tolere Smile
marttheclown
Dg expert
Dg expert
marttheclown

MessageSujet: Re: Washington Capitals   Washington Capitals I_icon_minitimeLun 26 Sep - 17:45

J'aimerais avoir l'humeur de mon vestiere du 18 au 23 fevrier

merci
Sharp
Dg temple de la renommée
Dg temple de la renommée
Sharp

MessageSujet: Re: Washington Capitals   Washington Capitals I_icon_minitimeMar 27 Sep - 14:22

20-2-2012 Troy Brouwer speaks up.
Troy Brouwer is disappointed in the team tactics after averaging 7 minutes in the last five games. He wants more icetime.

19-2-2012 Eric Brewer resumes full training.
Washington Capitals defenseman Eric Brewer has resumed full training after his wrist injury.

18-2-2012 Michal Neuvirth resumes light training.
Washington Capitals goaltender Michal Neuvirth has resumed light training after his chest injury and is listed day to day.

marttheclown
Dg expert
Dg expert
marttheclown

MessageSujet: Re: Washington Capitals   Washington Capitals I_icon_minitimeMer 5 Oct - 11:05

J'aimerais avoir l'humeur de mon vestiere du 20 au 25 MARS

merci
Sharp
Dg temple de la renommée
Dg temple de la renommée
Sharp

MessageSujet: Re: Washington Capitals   Washington Capitals I_icon_minitimeMer 5 Oct - 13:14

24-3-2012 Ron Wilson praises Libor Berensek
Washington Capitals head coach Ron Wilson has praised young center Libor Berensek in his latest interviews. Altough he seems very fond of this highly skilled youngster, he didn't want to comment on his team's strategy concerning the upcoming draft.

Libor Berensek has played 66 games with Spokane Chiefs this season, collecting 58+89=147 with 32 PIM.

24-3-2012 Robin Figren frustrated
Washington Capitals right wing Robin Figren feels frustrated about his position in the organization. He feels he's good enough to be a regular player for the team and wonders why the organization still considers him a minor league player.

A native of Sweden, Robin Figren was originally drafted to the NHL by the New York Islanders in the 3rd round of the 2006 entry draft. He has not yet played at NHL level. The 24 year old right wing has not yet played for the Washington Capitals this season. He has played 53 games with the Portland Pirates this season, totalling 9+7=16 with 22 PIM.

24-3-2012 Dany Heatley injured.
Dany Heatley (Washington Capitals 2133009938) suffered abdomen injury during the game in an incident with Niklas Hjalmarsson (Washington Capitals 131901971). He is expected to be sidelined for a couple of days. They're being cautious about my condition, but I feel pretty good right now and want to get back on the ice as soon as possible, he commented to the press.

23-3-2012 Weekly team report
Who's hot

Daniel Sedin is looking steady with 3 points in 3 games last week. Brandon Dubinsky is looking red hot with a 9 game point streak. Dany Heatley is looking good with 4 points in 3 games last week. Alexander Ovechkin is looking steady with 3 points in 3 games last week. Nick Tarnasky is looking steady with 3 points in 3 games last week.

Who's cold

Joe Thornton has lost his sights and is now 6 games without a goal. Tomas Vokoun hasn't got a chance to start in the last five games. Nick Boynton is sliding on a 21 game streak without registering a single point. Dave Bolland has lost his sights and is now 8 games without a goal. John Carlson has played 33 games without a goal. Eric Fehr has been a healthy scratch in his last five games.

Trainer's room

Troy Brouwer remains sidelined with ankle injury.

20-3-2012 Karl Alzner frustrated
Washington Capitals defenseman Karl Alzner feels frustrated about his position in the organization. He feels he's good enough to be a core player for the team and wonders why the organization still considers him a regular player.

A native of Canada, Karl Alzner was originally drafted to the NHL by the Washington Capitals in the 1st round of the 2007 entry draft. He has appeared in 95 NHL games during his career, notching 3 goals and adding 21 assists along with 10 penalty minutes. The 23 year old defenseman has played 65 games with the Washington Capitals this season, totalling 2+17=19 with 8 PIM.

20-3-2012 Tomi Pekkala frustrated
Washington Capitals right wing Tomi Pekkala feels frustrated about his position in the organization. He feels he's good enough to be a regular player for the team and wonders why the organization still considers him a minor league player.

A native of Finland, Tomi Pekkala, was originally signed as a free agent to the NHL. He has not yet played at NHL level. The 23 year old right wing has not yet played for the Washington Capitals this season. He has played 61 games with the Portland Pirates this season, totalling 6+2=8 with 34 PIM
marttheclown
Dg expert
Dg expert
marttheclown

MessageSujet: Re: Washington Capitals   Washington Capitals I_icon_minitimeMer 26 Oct - 23:23

Je voudrais avoir l'humeur de mon vestiaire du 21 au 28 septembre

merci d'avance
Sharp
Dg temple de la renommée
Dg temple de la renommée
Sharp

MessageSujet: Re: Washington Capitals   Washington Capitals I_icon_minitimeJeu 27 Oct - 21:51

28-9-2012 Weekly team report
Who's hot

Joe Thornton is looking red hot with a 8 game point streak. Daniel Sedin is looking good with 5 points in 2 games last week. Marcus Johansson is looking red hot with a 6 game point streak. Brandon Dubinsky is looking good with 3 points in 2 games last week. Dany Heatley is looking good with a 4 game point scoring streak with 1 game goalstreak.

Who's cold

Dave Bolland has lost his sights and is now 8 games without a goal. Eric Fehr has lost his sights and is now 8 games without a goal. Matthew Hackett hasn't got a chance to start in the last five games.

Trainer's room

Troy Brouwer remains sidelined with ankle injury.

25-9-2012 Tomi Pekkala frustrated
Washington Capitals right wing Tomi Pekkala feels frustrated about his position in the organization. He feels he's good enough to be a regular player for the team and wonders why the organization still considers him a minor league player.

A native of Finland, Tomi Pekkala, was originally signed as a free agent to the NHL. He has not yet played at NHL level. The 23 year old right wing has not yet played for the Washington Capitals this season.

23-9-2012 John Carlson resumes full training.
Washington Capitals defenseman John Carlson has resumed full training after his knee injury.

22-9-2012 François Bouchard frustrated
Washington Capitals right wing François Bouchard feels frustrated about his position in the organization. He feels he's good enough to be a regular player for the team and wonders why the organization still considers him a minor league player.

A native of Canada, François Bouchard was originally drafted to the NHL by the Washington Capitals in the 2nd round of the 2006 entry draft. He has not yet played at NHL level. The 24 year old right wing has not yet played for the Washington Capitals this season.

22-9-2012 Dylan Olsen resumes full training.
Washington Capitals defenseman Dylan Olsen has resumed full training after his ankle injury.

21-9-2012 Player of the week: Joe Thornton (C)
NHL has awarded Joe Thornton (C) of Washington Capitals as Player Of The Week He registered 2 goals and 5 assists for 7 points in 3 games last week. He also had 1 game winning goal.

A native of Canada, Joe Thornton was originally drafted to the NHL by the Boston Bruins in the 1st round of the 1997 entry draft. He has appeared in 921 NHL games during his career, notching 301 goals and adding 634 assists along with 879 penalty minutes. The 33 year old center has played 6 games with the Washington Capitals this season, totalling 5+6=11 with 7 PIM.

21-9-2012 Weekly team report
Who's hot

Joe Thornton is looking red hot with a 6 game point streak. Daniel Sedin is looking steady with 3 points in 3 games last week. Nick Boynton is looking steady with 3 points in 3 games last week. Marcus Johansson is looking steady with 3 points in 3 games last week. Dany Heatley is looking steady with 3 points in 3 games last week. Mike Green is looking good with 5 points in 3 games last week.

Who's cold

Dave Bolland has lost his sights and is now 6 games without a goal. Eric Fehr has lost his sights and is now 6 games without a goal. Matthew Hackett hasn't got a chance to start in the last five games.

Trainer's room

Dylan Olsen remains sidelined with ankle injury. Troy Brouwer remains sidelined with ankle injury. John Carlson remains sidelined with knee injury.

21-9-2012 Tomas Vokoun rejects contract offer.
Tomas Vokoun rejected the $1 900 000 per year, 1 year offer from Washington Capitals

marttheclown
Dg expert
Dg expert
marttheclown

MessageSujet: Re: Washington Capitals   Washington Capitals I_icon_minitimeMar 1 Nov - 20:32

j'aimerais avoir l'humeur de mon vestiaire du 22 au 27 octobre

merci
Sharp
Dg temple de la renommée
Dg temple de la renommée
Sharp

MessageSujet: Re: Washington Capitals   Washington Capitals I_icon_minitimeDim 6 Nov - 20:36

27-10-2012 Matt Hendricks injured.
Matt Hendricks of Portland Pirates suffered injury during tonights minorleague game against the Syracuse Crunch. He is expected to be sidelined for more than a month . It's something we need to take care of now before it becomes a problem. It's one of those things where you can play with it, but as the wear and tear of the season goes on it becomes much more serious, was his answer to a reporter question after the game.

26-10-2012 Weekly team report
Who's hot

No-one is especially hot at the moment.

Who's cold

Dave Bolland has lost his sights and is now 9 games without a goal. Brandon Dubinsky has lost his sights and is now 6 games without a goal. Eric Fehr has lost his sights and is now 8 games without a goal. Matthew Hackett hasn't got a chance to start in the last five games.

Trainer's room

Antti Miettinen remains sidelined with leg injury.

26-10-2012 Cody Almond injured.
Cody Almond of Portland Pirates suffered injury during tonights minorleague game against the Rochester Americans. He is expected to be sidelined for a couple of days . It's nothing, just two good guys goin' at it - nobody got seriously hurt, he commented to the media.

26-10-2012 Antti Miettinen injured.
Antti Miettinen (Washington Capitals 2133009938) suffered leg injury during the game in an incident with Mike Weber (Washington Capitals 3559705864). He is expected to be sidelined for a couple of months. Now I need to rest for the time being but a month or two of rest will do the job, he said as medics fastened him onto the stretcher.

25-10-2012 Team captain meets with Jamie McGinn
Team captain Joe Thornton called a short meeting with Jamie McGinn after practice today to discuss some issues that have affected his play. I guess they needed someone to take the blame..., said Jamie McGinn as he left the ice, ...but I'll take it like a man

25-10-2012 Dustin Stevenson frustrated
Washington Capitals defenseman Dustin Stevenson feels frustrated about his position in the organization. He feels he's good enough to be a regular player for the team and wonders why the organization still considers him a minor league player.

A native of Canada, Dustin Stevenson, was originally signed as a free agent to the NHL. He has appeared in 1 NHL games during his career, notching 0 goals and adding 0 assists along with 0 penalty minutes. The 23 year old defenseman has not yet played for the Washington Capitals this season. He has played 8 games with the Portland Pirates this season, totalling 1+1=2 with 4 PIM.

marttheclown
Dg expert
Dg expert
marttheclown

MessageSujet: Re: Washington Capitals   Washington Capitals I_icon_minitimeVen 18 Nov - 15:02

J'aimerais avoir l'humeur de mon vestiaire du 21 au 26 novembre.

merci
Sharp
Dg temple de la renommée
Dg temple de la renommée
Sharp

MessageSujet: Re: Washington Capitals   Washington Capitals I_icon_minitimeVen 18 Nov - 15:56

24-11-2012 Daniel Winnik frustrated
Washington Capitals left wing Daniel Winnik feels frustrated about his position in the organization. He feels he's good enough to be a core player for the team and wonders why the organization still considers him a regular player.

A native of Canada, Daniel Winnik was originally drafted to the NHL by the Phoenix Coyotes in the 9th round of the 2004 entry draft. He has appeared in 219 NHL games during his career, notching 22 goals and adding 27 assists along with 96 penalty minutes. The 27 year old left wing has played 22 games with the Washington Capitals this season, totalling 2+3=5 with 4 PIM.

24-11-2012 Marcus Johansson reaches career high !
Marcus Johansson marked a new career high in assists with 12 assists after assisting in tonights game against Philadelphia Flyers on a goal by Daniel Sedin. It's a joy to be playing with these guys, they are the best teammates anyone could have, he commented during a post game radio interview.

A native of Sweden, Marcus Johansson was originally drafted to the NHL by the Washington Capitals in the 1st round of the 2009 entry draft. He has appeared in 122 NHL games during his career, notching 25 goals and adding 37 assists along with 28 penalty minutes. The 22 year old left wing has played 21 games with the Washington Capitals this season, totalling 6+12=18 with 4 PIM.

24-11-2012 Marcus Johansson reaches career high !
Marcus Johansson marked a new career high in points with 18 after assisting in tonights game against Philadelphia Flyers on a goal by Daniel Sedin. I just want to thank all the people that have supported me throughout my career. I couldn't have done this without them, he commented during a post game radio interview..

A native of Sweden, Marcus Johansson was originally drafted to the NHL by the Washington Capitals in the 1st round of the 2009 entry draft. He has appeared in 122 NHL games during his career, notching 25 goals and adding 37 assists along with 28 penalty minutes. The 22 year old left wing has played 21 games with the Washington Capitals this season, totalling 6+12=18 with 4 PIM.

23-11-2012 Weekly team report
Who's hot

Daniel Sedin is looking good with a 3 game point scoring streak with 3 game goalstreak. Marcus Johansson is looking red hot with a 6 game point streak. Brandon Dubinsky is looking steady with 3 points in 3 games last week. Alexander Ovechkin is looking good with 4 points in 3 games last week.

Who's cold

Troy Brouwer has lost his sights and is now 13 games without a goal. Eric Fehr is sliding on a 20 game streak without registering a single point. Matthew Hackett hasn't got a chance to start in the last five games.

Trainer's room

Dave Bolland remains sidelined with leg injury. Antti Miettinen remains sidelined with leg injury.

21-11-2012 Dave Bolland frustrated
Washington Capitals center Dave Bolland feels frustrated about his position in the organization. He feels he's good enough to be a core player for the team and wonders why the organization still considers him a regular player.

A native of Canada, Dave Bolland was originally drafted to the NHL by the Chicago Blackhawks in the 2nd round of the 2004 entry draft. He has appeared in 221 NHL games during his career, notching 30 goals and adding 56 assists along with 131 penalty minutes. The 26 year old center has played 18 games with the Washington Capitals this season, totalling 0+1=1 with 2 PIM.

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Washington Capitals   Washington Capitals I_icon_minitime

Washington Capitals
Page 1 sur 1