LHS Nouvelle génération
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

LHS Nouvelle génération

Ligue de hockey simulé

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexionSite Complémentaire
FAIT
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache
Voir le deal
64.99 €

colorado avalanche

2 participants
AuteurMessage
habsfan
Dg expert
Dg expert
habsfan

colorado avalanche Empty
MessageSujet: colorado avalanche   colorado avalanche I_icon_minitimeDim 14 Aoû - 21:28

Jason Spezza C 28 $ 7,000,000 4 80 89 85 65 67 62 82 80 75 78 63 71 84 64 74

la datte cest - 10/09/2011
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Sharp
Dg temple de la renommée
Dg temple de la renommée
Sharp

colorado avalanche Empty
MessageSujet: Re: colorado avalanche   colorado avalanche I_icon_minitimeLun 15 Aoû - 2:37

lis les reglements stp
habsfan
Dg expert
Dg expert
habsfan

colorado avalanche Empty
MessageSujet: Re: colorado avalanche   colorado avalanche I_icon_minitimeLun 15 Aoû - 16:18

Jason Spezza C 28 $ 7,000,000 4 80 89 85 65 67 62 82 80 75 78 63 71 84 64 74

jaimerai savoir koi ki pence de la transaction et comment ki se sans ..pour la date du simulateur c

10/09/2011..

mais je comprend pas trop laffaire de 7 jour a la fois ds l reglement c sa ki me melange
Sharp
Dg temple de la renommée
Dg temple de la renommée
Sharp

colorado avalanche Empty
MessageSujet: Re: colorado avalanche   colorado avalanche I_icon_minitimeMer 17 Aoû - 17:13

c justement ca qui est important a suivre le 7 jours....

tu peut pas savoir ce que pense un joueur lol
habsfan
Dg expert
Dg expert
habsfan

colorado avalanche Empty
MessageSujet: Re: colorado avalanche   colorado avalanche I_icon_minitimeMer 17 Aoû - 18:40

c sa jcomprend pas le 7 jour lol c koi faut je fait pour ke sa marche
Sharp
Dg temple de la renommée
Dg temple de la renommée
Sharp

colorado avalanche Empty
MessageSujet: Re: colorado avalanche   colorado avalanche I_icon_minitimeJeu 18 Aoû - 15:00

tu dois me donner par exemple

je voudrais savoir ce qui se passe dans mon vestiaire du

3 septembre au 9 septembre

ca c selon les dates du simulateurs et moi je te donnerai ce qui se passe Smile
habsfan
Dg expert
Dg expert
habsfan

colorado avalanche Empty
MessageSujet: Re: colorado avalanche   colorado avalanche I_icon_minitimeJeu 18 Aoû - 16:42

ok merci

jaimeai savoir c ki se passe d mon vestiaire du 22/09/2011 au 28/09/2011

merci ..jespere c coreect la lol
Sharp
Dg temple de la renommée
Dg temple de la renommée
Sharp

colorado avalanche Empty
MessageSujet: Re: colorado avalanche   colorado avalanche I_icon_minitimeVen 19 Aoû - 15:51

28-9-2011 T.J. Galiardi frustrated
Colorado Avalanche right wing T.J. Galiardi feels frustrated about his position in the organization. He feels he's good enough to be a core player for the team and wonders why the organization still considers him a regular player.

A native of Canada, T.J. Galiardi was originally drafted to the NHL by the Colorado Avalanche in the 2nd round of the 2007 entry draft. He has appeared in 87 NHL games during his career, notching 3 goals and adding 1 assists along with 8 penalty minutes. The 23 year old right wing has played 2 games with the Colorado Avalanche this season, totalling 0+0=0 with 2 PIM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

28-9-2011 Joakim Lindström injured.
Joakim Lindström (colorado avalanche 2232857850) suffered abdomen injury during the game in an incident with Jim Vandermeer (colorado avalanche 1179038950). He is expected to be sidelined for a couple of days. Small things like this happen to guys almost every game, except this time it happened to me, he quoted before being taken to the hospital for tests.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

23-9-2011 Weekly team report
Who's hot

Jason Spezza is looking good with 3 points in 2 games last week. Matt Duchene is looking good with 3 points in 2 games last week.

Who's cold

Simeon Varlamov hasn't got a chance to start in the last five games. Peter Mueller has lost his sights and is now 5 games without a goal.

Trainer's room

No injuries at the moment.
habsfan
Dg expert
Dg expert
habsfan

colorado avalanche Empty
MessageSujet: Re: colorado avalanche   colorado avalanche I_icon_minitimeJeu 25 Aoû - 18:47

jaimerai savoir koi ki se passe ds mon vestiaire du 21-10-2011 au 27/10/2011
Sharp
Dg temple de la renommée
Dg temple de la renommée
Sharp

colorado avalanche Empty
MessageSujet: Re: colorado avalanche   colorado avalanche I_icon_minitimeJeu 25 Aoû - 23:24

24-10-2011 Team captain meets with Joakim Lindström
Following the team's recent 4-0 win against Florida Panthers on 20-10-2011, Colorado Avalanche captain Jean-Sébastien Giguère and Joakim Lindström did not leave the bench after the game for a while. I wanted to go over some things that have been troubling his game lately, said Jean-Sébastien Giguère

23-10-2011 Ryan O'Reilly agrees on a contract.
Ryan O'Reilly has signed a $2 000 000 per year, 5 year deal with the Colorado Avalanche. Detailed terms of the deal were not announced.

A native of Canada, Ryan O'Reilly was originally drafted to the NHL by the Colorado Avalanche in the 2nd round of the 2009 entry draft. He has appeared in 89 NHL games during his career, notching 0 goals and adding 2 assists along with 2 penalty minutes. The 20 year old center has played 8 games with the Colorado Avalanche this season, totalling 0+2=2 with 2 PIM.

21-10-2011 Weekly team report
Who's hot

Gabriel Landeskog is looking steady with 3 points in 3 games last week.

Who's cold

Ryan O'Reilly has lost his sights and is now 8 games without a goal. Michael Santorelli has lost his sights and is now 5 games without a goal. Alexander Frolov has lost his sights and is now 7 games without a goal. Joakim Lindström has lost his sights and is now 7 games without a goal. David Jones has lost his sights and is now 8 games without a goal. Kyle Cumiskey has been a healthy scratch in his last five games.

Trainer's room

21-10-2011 Colorado Avalanche trade
Colorado Avalanche traded Joey Hishon and colorado avalanche 1295937198's round 3 pick in 2012 to St. Louis Blues for Alexander Steen

A native of Sweden, Alexander Steen was originally drafted to the NHL by the Toronto Maple Leafs in the 1st round of the 2002 entry draft. He has appeared in 319 NHL games during his career, notching 57 goals and adding 97 assists along with 130 penalty minutes. The 27 year old left wing has played 5 games with the St. Louis Blues this season, totalling 1+3=4 with 0 PIM.

habsfan
Dg expert
Dg expert
habsfan

colorado avalanche Empty
MessageSujet: Re: colorado avalanche   colorado avalanche I_icon_minitimeLun 12 Sep - 12:59

J'aimerais savoir l'humeur du vestiaire du 21 Decembre 2011 au 28 Décembre 2011

MERCI
Sharp
Dg temple de la renommée
Dg temple de la renommée
Sharp

colorado avalanche Empty
MessageSujet: Re: colorado avalanche   colorado avalanche I_icon_minitimeLun 12 Sep - 17:11

28-12-2011 Colorado Avalanche trade
Colorado Avalanche traded Gabriel Landeskog and Peter Mueller to Carolina Hurricanes for Eric Staal

27-12-2011 Brad Malone injured.
Brad Malone of Hershey Bears suffered groin injury during tonights minorleague game against the Houston Aeros. He is expected to be sidelined for about a week . It will hard to watch from the stands for a week, he said while limping toward the dressing room.

25-12-2011 Chuck Kobasew speaks up.
Chuck Kobasew is disappointed in the team tactics after having not played in the last five games. He wants more icetime.

23-12-2011 Weekly team report
Who's hot

Joe Pavelski is looking steady with 3 points in 3 games last week.

Who's cold

Brian Rolston has lost his sights and is now 5 games without a goal. Simeon Varlamov hasn't got a chance to start in the last five games. Michael Santorelli has lost his sights and is now 9 games without a goal. Chuck Kobasew has been a healthy scratch in his last five games. Alexander Steen has lost his sights and is now 6 games without a goal. Kyle Quincey has played 33 games without a goal. David Jones has lost his sights and is now 16 games without a goal. Erik Johnson has played 33 games without a goal. Peter Mueller has lost his sights and is now 31 games without a goal.

Trainer's room

habsfan
Dg expert
Dg expert
habsfan

colorado avalanche Empty
MessageSujet: Re: colorado avalanche   colorado avalanche I_icon_minitimeMar 20 Sep - 17:20

Je vais prendre mon humeur de vestiaire du 22 au 27 janvier merci
Sharp
Dg temple de la renommée
Dg temple de la renommée
Sharp

colorado avalanche Empty
MessageSujet: Re: colorado avalanche   colorado avalanche I_icon_minitimeMer 21 Sep - 16:44

22-1-2012 Bob Hartley praises A.J. Michaelson
Colorado Avalanche head coach Bob Hartley has praised young center A.J. Michaelson in his latest interviews. Altough he seems very fond of this highly skilled youngster, he didn't want to comment on his team's strategy concerning the upcoming draft.

A.J. Michaelson has played 16 games with Minnesota this season, collecting 14+11=25 with 16 PIM.

habsfan
Dg expert
Dg expert
habsfan

colorado avalanche Empty
MessageSujet: Re: colorado avalanche   colorado avalanche I_icon_minitimeJeu 22 Sep - 18:22

lol
habsfan
Dg expert
Dg expert
habsfan

colorado avalanche Empty
MessageSujet: Re: colorado avalanche   colorado avalanche I_icon_minitimeJeu 22 Sep - 18:26

je vai prendre mon humeur de vestiaire du 3-2-2012
au 10/02/2012
Sharp
Dg temple de la renommée
Dg temple de la renommée
Sharp

colorado avalanche Empty
MessageSujet: Re: colorado avalanche   colorado avalanche I_icon_minitimeVen 23 Sep - 13:21

10-2-2012 Weekly team report
Who's hot

Milan Hejduk is looking good with a 5 game point scoring streak with 1 game goalstreak. Simeon Varlamov is playing well with 2 wins in his 2 starts last week and allowing 1 goals. Alexander Frolov is looking good with 3 points in 2 games last week. Joe Pavelski is looking good with 4 points in 2 games last week. Mark Fistric is looking good with 3 points in 2 games last week.

Who's cold

Jean-Sébastien Giguère hasn't got a chance to start in the last five games. Tomas Kaberle has played 21 games without a goal. Zach Cohen has been a healthy scratch in his last five games. Michael Santorelli has lost his sights and is now 13 games without a goal. Chuck Kobasew has lost his sights and is now 8 games without a goal. Matt Moulson has lost his sights and is now 20 games without a goal. Matt Duchene has lost his sights and is now 13 games without a goal.

Trainer's room

9-2-2012 Ryan Stoa frustrated
Colorado Avalanche center Ryan Stoa feels frustrated about his position in the organization. He feels he's good enough to be a regular player for the team and wonders why the organization still considers him a minor league player.

A native of USA, Ryan Stoa was originally drafted to the NHL by the Colorado Avalanche in the 2nd round of the 2005 entry draft. He has appeared in 25 NHL games during his career, notching 2 goals and adding 2 assists along with 20 penalty minutes. The 24 year old center has not yet played for the Colorado Avalanche this season. He has played 53 games with the Hershey Bears this season, totalling 10+9=19 with 30 PIM.

9-2-2012 David Jones frustrated
Colorado Avalanche center David Jones feels frustrated about his position in the organization. He feels he's good enough to be a core player for the team and wonders why the organization still considers him a regular player.

A native of Canada, David Jones was originally drafted to the NHL by the Colorado Avalanche in the 9th round of the 2003 entry draft. He has appeared in 123 NHL games during his career, notching 16 goals and adding 15 assists along with 34 penalty minutes. The 27 year old center has played 56 games with the Colorado Avalanche this season, totalling 6+6=12 with 18 PIM.

9-2-2012 Denis Parshin resumes full training.
Hershey Bears center Denis Parshin has resumed full training after his injury.

7-2-2012 Greg Mauldin resumes full training.
Hershey Bears right wing Greg Mauldin has resumed full training after his injury.

4-2-2012 Denis Parshin resumes light training.
Hershey Bears center Denis Parshin has resumed light training after his injury and is listed day to day.

4-2-2012 Denis Parshin injured.
Denis Parshin of Hershey Bears suffered injury during tonights minorleague game against the Worcester Icecats. He is expected to be sidelined for about a week . It is one of those nagging injuries that you just have to wait out, he commented to the press.

3-2-2012 Zach Cohen frustrated
Colorado Avalanche right wing Zach Cohen feels frustrated about his position in the organization. He feels he's good enough to be a regular player for the team and wonders why the organization still considers him a minor league player.

A native of USA, Zach Cohen, was originally signed as a free agent to the NHL. He has appeared in 4 NHL games during his career, notching 0 goals and adding 0 assists along with 9 penalty minutes. The 24 year old right wing has played 4 games with the Colorado Avalanche this season, totalling 0+0=0 with 9 PIM. He has also played 41 games with the Hershey Bears this season, totalling 8+5=13 with 10 PIM.

3-2-2012 Weekly team report
Who's hot

Milan Hejduk is looking good with a 3 game point scoring streak with 1 game goalstreak. Eric Staal is looking steady with 3 points in 3 games last week. Matt Duchene is looking steady with 3 points in 3 games last week.

Who's cold

Jean-Sébastien Giguère hasn't got a chance to start in the last five games. Tomas Kaberle has played 19 games without a goal. Zach Cohen has been a healthy scratch in his last five games. Michael Santorelli has lost his sights and is now 11 games without a goal. Chuck Kobasew has lost his sights and is now 6 games without a goal. Tomas Plekanec has lost his sights and is now 6 games without a goal. Joe Pavelski has lost his sights and is now 7 games without a goal. Matt Moulson is sliding on a 18 game streak without registering a single point. David Jones has lost his sights and is now 6 games without a goal.

Trainer's room

3-2-2012 Greg Mauldin injured.
Greg Mauldin of Hershey Bears suffered injury during tonights minorleague game against the Saint John Flames. He is expected to be sidelined for a couple of days . Nothing serious, but I do remember who hit me and caused the injury, he murmured as he grimaced in pain.

habsfan
Dg expert
Dg expert
habsfan

colorado avalanche Empty
MessageSujet: Re: colorado avalanche   colorado avalanche I_icon_minitimeMer 28 Sep - 20:10

Date : 24 février au 1er mars

J'aimerais avoir l'humeur de mon vestiaire.

Merci
Sharp
Dg temple de la renommée
Dg temple de la renommée
Sharp

colorado avalanche Empty
MessageSujet: Re: colorado avalanche   colorado avalanche I_icon_minitimeJeu 29 Sep - 23:29

25-2-2012 Erik Johnson reaches career high !
Erik Johnson marked a new career high in goals with 6 tallies after scoring in tonights game against Atlanta Thrashers on a feed by Alexander Steen. I just try and give it my best out there. This one was special though, the player said in an interview.

A native of USA, Erik Johnson was originally drafted to the NHL by the St. Louis Blues in the 1st round of the 2006 entry draft. He has appeared in 131 NHL games during his career, notching 11 goals and adding 56 assists along with 56 penalty minutes. The 23 year old defenseman has played 62 games with the Colorado Avalanche this season, totalling 6+28=34 with 28 PIM.

25-2-2012 Erik Johnson reaches career high !
Erik Johnson marked a new career high in points with 34 after scoring in tonights game against Atlanta Thrashers on a feed by Alexander Steen. That's one for the books, he commented and was all smiles.

A native of USA, Erik Johnson was originally drafted to the NHL by the St. Louis Blues in the 1st round of the 2006 entry draft. He has appeared in 131 NHL games during his career, notching 11 goals and adding 56 assists along with 56 penalty minutes. The 23 year old defenseman has played 62 games with the Colorado Avalanche this season, totalling 6+28=34 with 28 PIM.

24-2-2012 Weekly team report
Who's hot

Tomas Plekanec is looking good with a 3 game point scoring streak with 1 game goalstreak. Matt Duchene is looking good with 4 points in 3 games last week.

Who's cold

Ville Leino has lost his sights and is now 5 games without a goal. Jean-Sébastien Giguère hasn't got a chance to start in the last five games. Milan Hejduk has lost his sights and is now 5 games without a goal. Michael Santorelli has lost his sights and is now 19 games without a goal. Alexander Frolov has lost his sights and is now 9 games without a goal. Chuck Kobasew is down on his game pulling a 10 game streak without registering a single point. Alexander Steen has lost his sights and is now 10 games without a goal. Eric Staal has lost his sights and is now 9 games without a goal. David Jones has lost his sights and is now 6 games without a goal.

Trainer's room

habsfan
Dg expert
Dg expert
habsfan

colorado avalanche Empty
MessageSujet: Re: colorado avalanche   colorado avalanche I_icon_minitimeSam 8 Oct - 17:04

jimaerai lhumeur du vestiaire du : 2-4-2012 au 7/4/2012
Sharp
Dg temple de la renommée
Dg temple de la renommée
Sharp

colorado avalanche Empty
MessageSujet: Re: colorado avalanche   colorado avalanche I_icon_minitimeDim 9 Oct - 3:26

9-4-2012 Playoff series preview
Colorado Avalanche will start at home against the Vancouver Canucks in the first round clash. On paper, the Vancouver Canucks seem to have a slight advantage over the Colorado Avalanche and could very well win the series.

Colorado Avalanche injuries:

Vancouver Canucks injuries: Jannik Hansen remains sidelined with head injury.

Prediction: Vancouver Canucks wins the series 4-0.

8-4-2012 Matt Greene reaches career high !
Matt Greene marked a new career high in points with 15 after assisting in tonights game against Edmonton Oilers on a goal by Alexander Frolov. When you come to play, good things happen, the happy player commented..

A native of USA, Matt Greene was originally drafted to the NHL by the Edmonton Oilers in the 2nd round of the 2002 entry draft. He has appeared in 314 NHL games during his career, notching 6 goals and adding 36 assists along with 398 penalty minutes. The 28 year old defenseman has played 81 games with the Colorado Avalanche this season, totalling 3+12=15 with 82 PIM.

7-4-2012 Zach Cohen frustrated
Colorado Avalanche right wing Zach Cohen feels frustrated about his position in the organization. He feels he's good enough to be a regular player for the team and wonders why the organization still considers him a minor league player.

A native of USA, Zach Cohen, was originally signed as a free agent to the NHL. He has appeared in 5 NHL games during his career, notching 0 goals and adding 0 assists along with 9 penalty minutes. The 25 year old right wing has played 5 games with the Colorado Avalanche this season, totalling 0+0=0 with 9 PIM. He has also played 49 games with the Hershey Bears this season, totalling 8+6=14 with 22 PIM.

7-4-2012 Kyle Quincey rejects contract offer.
Kyle Quincey rejected the $1 300 000 per year, 3 year offer from Colorado Avalanche

habsfan
Dg expert
Dg expert
habsfan

colorado avalanche Empty
MessageSujet: Re: colorado avalanche   colorado avalanche I_icon_minitimeLun 31 Oct - 14:12

J'aimerais savoir l'humeur du vestiaire du 16 Octobre 2012 au 21 Octobre 2012

merci
Sharp
Dg temple de la renommée
Dg temple de la renommée
Sharp

colorado avalanche Empty
MessageSujet: Re: colorado avalanche   colorado avalanche I_icon_minitimeLun 31 Oct - 22:34

20-10-2012 Ryan O'Byrne resumes light training.
Hershey Bears defenseman Ryan O'Byrne has resumed light training after his injury and is listed day to day.

20-10-2012 Ryan O'Byrne injured.
Ryan O'Byrne of Hershey Bears suffered injury during tonights minorleague game against the Chicago Wolves. He is expected to be sidelined for about a week . It's a team game alright, I guess I just won't be part of this team for a few games, he murmured as he grimaced in pain.

20-10-2012 Alexander Frolov injured.
Alexander Frolov (colorado avalanche 2232857850) suffered arm injury during the game in an incident with Zach Bogosian (colorado avalanche 799320846). He is expected to be sidelined for a couple of days. I should be back in the lineup soon, it doesn't feel that serious, he said in a TV interview.

19-10-2012 Weekly team report
Who's hot

Tomas Plekanec is looking good with a 4 game point scoring streak with 1 game goalstreak. Eric Staal is looking steady with 3 points in 3 games last week.

Who's cold

Ville Leino has lost his sights and is now 5 games without a goal. Alexander Steen has lost his sights and is now 7 games without a goal. Calvin Pickard hasn't got a chance to start in the last five games.

Trainer's room

Matt Moulson remains sidelined with knee injury.

19-10-2012 Brandon Yip agrees on a contract.
Brandon Yip has signed a $750 000 per year, 3 year deal with the Colorado Avalanche. Detailed terms of the deal were not announced.

A native of Canada, Brandon Yip was originally drafted to the NHL by the Colorado Avalanche in the 8th round of the 2004 entry draft. He has appeared in 32 NHL games during his career, notching 0 goals and adding 0 assists along with 0 penalty minutes. The 27 year old right wing has not yet played for the Colorado Avalanche this season.

18-10-2012 Matt Moulson resumes light training.
Colorado Avalanche left wing Matt Moulson has resumed light training after his knee injury and is listed day to day.

18-10-2012 Matt Moulson injured.
Matt Moulson (colorado avalanche 2232857850) suffered knee injury during the game in an incident with Rick Nash (colorado avalanche 3182479170). He is expected to be sidelined for about a week. Injuries are a part of the game, I'm just happy it's not too serious, he said after the game in the dressing room.

17-10-2012 Paul Thompson injured.
Paul Thompson of Hershey Bears suffered injury during tonights minorleague game against the Portland Pirates. He is expected to be sidelined for around two weeks . I'd like to play as soon as I can but I think the doctors are going to tell me to rest for a while now, he said from the locker room after being helped off the ice.

16-10-2012 Gabriel Bourque resumes full training.
Hershey Bears right wing Gabriel Bourque has resumed full training after his injury.

Contenu sponsorisé

colorado avalanche Empty
MessageSujet: Re: colorado avalanche   colorado avalanche I_icon_minitime

colorado avalanche
Page 1 sur 1