LHS Nouvelle génération
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

LHS Nouvelle génération

Ligue de hockey simulé

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexionSite Complémentaire
FAIT
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

islander

2 participants
AuteurMessage
nordique1978
Dg NHL
Dg NHL
nordique1978

islander  Empty
MessageSujet: islander    islander  I_icon_minitimeLun 12 Sep - 22:52

j aimerait connaitre l humeur du vestaire du 28 dec au 3 janv
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Sharp
Dg temple de la renommée
Dg temple de la renommée
Sharp

islander  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: islander    islander  I_icon_minitimeVen 16 Sep - 1:40

2-1-2012 New York Islanders players selected to World Junior Championships
World Junior Championships (U-20) in icehockey are about to start. The following players from New York Islanders organization have been selected to represent their countries:

-Andrei Pedan (RUS)
-John Persson (SWE)
-Johan Sundström (SWE)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2-1-2012 Casey Cizikas injured.
Casey Cizikas of Bridgeport Sound Tigers suffered injury during tonights minorleague game against the Quebec Citadelles. He is expected to be sidelined for almost a month . You never expect an injury like this to happen, but it does, he said as the trainers examined him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1-1-2012 Jack Skille agrees on a contract.
Jack Skille has signed a $900 000 per year, 4 year deal with the New York Islanders. Detailed terms of the deal were not announced.

A native of USA, Jack Skille was originally drafted to the NHL by the Chicago Blackhawks in the 1st round of the 2005 entry draft. He has appeared in 61 NHL games during his career, notching 7 goals and adding 7 assists along with 38 penalty minutes. The 24 year old right wing has played 37 games with the New York Islanders this season, totalling 3+5=8 with 33 PIM.

30-12-2011 Weekly team report
Who's hot

John Tavares is looking steady with 3 points in 3 games last week. Joni Pitkänen is looking good with 6 points in 4 games last week. Kyle Okposo is looking red hot with a 11 game point streak. Michael Grabner is looking steady with 3 points in 3 games last week.

Who's cold

Mikelis Redlihs has lost his sights and is now 5 games without a goal. Ron Hainsey is sliding on a 15 game streak without registering a single point. PA Parenteau has lost his sights and is now 20 games without a goal. Blake Comeau has lost his sights and is now 6 games without a goal. Justin Faulk has been a healthy scratch in his last five games. Dennis Wideman has played 13 games without a goal. Al Montoya hasn't got a chance to start in the last five games.

Trainer's room

No injuries at the moment.

29-12-2011 Tyler McNeely frustrated
New York Islanders right wing Tyler McNeely feels frustrated about his position in the organization. He feels he's good enough to be a regular player for the team and wonders why the organization still considers him a minor league player.

A native of Canada, Tyler McNeely, was originally signed as a free agent to the NHL. He has not yet played at NHL level. The 24 year old right wing has not yet played for the New York Islanders this season. He has played 36 games with the Bridgeport Sound Tigers this season, totalling 15+3=18 with 14 PIM.

28-12-2011 Joni Pitkänen interviewed in paper
Joni Pitkänen was interviewed in today's paper about the recent trade that sent him from Carolina Hurricanes to New York Islanders. I feel I was lied to, and I can't respect that. I thought I deserved better after all I've done for this team, he said after the trade.

28-12-2011 New York Islanders trade
New York Islanders traded Nino Niederreiter and islander  3778832113's round 1 pick in 2012 to Carolina Hurricanes for Joni Pitkänen and Justin Faulk

28-12-2011 New York Islanders trade
New York Islanders traded Brock Nelson to Florida Panthers for Denis Zaripov

nordique1978
Dg NHL
Dg NHL
nordique1978

islander  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: islander    islander  I_icon_minitimeSam 8 Oct - 18:36

aimerait connaitre l humeur du vestaire du 1 avril au 7 avril
Sharp
Dg temple de la renommée
Dg temple de la renommée
Sharp

islander  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: islander    islander  I_icon_minitimeDim 9 Oct - 3:27

6-4-2012 Weekly team report
Who's hot

John Tavares is looking good with 5 points in 4 games last week. Michal Rozsival is looking steady with 3 points in 4 games last week. PA Parenteau is looking good with 3 points in 2 games last week. Joni Pitkänen is looking good with a 3 game point scoring streak with 2 game goalstreak. Blake Comeau is looking steady with 3 points in 4 games last week. Zach Parisé is looking good with a 4 game point scoring streak with 3 game goalstreak. Bryan Little is looking steady with 4 points in 4 games last week. Michael Grabner is looking steady with 3 points in 4 games last week. Andrew MacDonald is looking steady with 4 points in 4 games last week.

Who's cold

Mikelis Redlihs has lost his sights and is now 19 games without a goal. Denis Zaripov has lost his sights and is now 11 games without a goal. Ron Hainsey has been a healthy scratch in his last five games. Justin Faulk has been a healthy scratch in his last five games. Dennis Wideman has played 12 games without a goal. Al Montoya hasn't got a chance to start in the last five games.

Trainer's room

No injuries at the moment.

6-4-2012 Dan Girardi reaches career high !
Dan Girardi marked a new career high in points with 29 after assisting in tonights game against Ottawa Senators on a goal by Zach Parisé. Wow, I feel good about it...I guess, was his only comment for the media..

A native of Canada, Dan Girardi, was originally signed as a free agent to the NHL. He has appeared in 279 NHL games during his career, notching 20 goals and adding 65 assists along with 125 penalty minutes. The 27 year old defenseman has played 81 games with the New York Islanders this season, totalling 6+23=29 with 50 PIM.

4-4-2012 Ron Hainsey frustrated
New York Islanders defenseman Ron Hainsey feels frustrated about his position in the organization. He feels he's good enough to be a core player for the team and wonders why the organization still considers him a regular player.

A native of USA, Ron Hainsey was originally drafted to the NHL by the Montreal Canadiens in the 1st round of the 2000 entry draft. He has appeared in 386 NHL games during his career, notching 26 goals and adding 106 assists along with 183 penalty minutes. The 31 year old defenseman has played 60 games with the New York Islanders this season, totalling 0+8=8 with 8 PIM.

2-4-2012 Joni Pitkänen reaches career high !
Joni Pitkänen marked a new career high in points with 47 after assisting in tonights game against Pittsburgh Penguins on a goal by Michael Grabner. That's one for the books, he commented to the media..

A native of Finland, Joni Pitkänen was originally drafted to the NHL by the Philadelphia Flyers in the 1st round of the 2002 entry draft. He has appeared in 417 NHL games during his career, notching 50 goals and adding 172 assists along with 348 penalty minutes. The 28 year old defenseman has played 77 games with the New York Islanders this season, totalling 10+37=47 with 24 PIM.

1-4-2012 Stephen Weiss resumes full training.
New York Islanders center Stephen Weiss has resumed full training after his abdomen injury.

nordique1978
Dg NHL
Dg NHL
nordique1978

islander  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: islander    islander  I_icon_minitimeMer 16 Nov - 11:23

j aimriat conaitre l humeur du vestiaire de 14 nv au 20 nv
Sharp
Dg temple de la renommée
Dg temple de la renommée
Sharp

islander  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: islander    islander  I_icon_minitimeMer 16 Nov - 16:46

19-11-2012 Arturs Kulda frustrated
New York Islanders defenseman Arturs Kulda feels frustrated about his position in the organization. He feels he's good enough to be a regular player for the team and wonders why the organization still considers him a minor league player.

A native of Latvia, Arturs Kulda was originally drafted to the NHL by the Atlanta Thrashers in the 7th round of the 2006 entry draft. He has appeared in 29 NHL games during his career, notching 0 goals and adding 7 assists along with 8 penalty minutes. The 24 year old defenseman has played 4 games with the New York Islanders this season, totalling 0+1=1 with 0 PIM. He has also played 16 games with the Bridgeport Sound Tigers this season, totalling 0+2=2 with 14 PIM.

19-11-2012 Stephen Weiss resumes full training.
New York Islanders center Stephen Weiss has resumed full training after his abdomen injury.

17-11-2012 Stephen Weiss injured.
Stephen Weiss (islander  3778832113) suffered abdomen injury during the game in an incident with Ryan Kesler (islander  3594606959). He is expected to be sidelined for a couple of days. I should be back in the lineup soon, it doesn't feel that serious, he said after the game.

16-11-2012 Weekly team report
Who's hot

John Tavares is looking good with a 3 game point scoring streak with 1 game goalstreak.

Who's cold

Ty Wishart has played 11 games without a goal. Blake Comeau has been a healthy scratch in his last five games. Al Montoya hasn't got a chance to start in the last five games. Bryan Little has lost his sights and is now 10 games without a goal. Michael Grabner has lost his sights and is now 6 games without a goal. Andrew MacDonald has played 14 games without a goal.

Trainer's room

Joni Pitkänen remains sidelined with knee injury.

Contenu sponsorisé

islander  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: islander    islander  I_icon_minitime

islander
Page 1 sur 1